This is our walk in central park
This is at Bethsheba's Fountain in central park.
It was such as pretty day! We were so glad not
to be in the rain.
This is Mim, my co-counselor for the second
half. She was from boston, and was so good
to have around! She was there the whole
time with me and the girls.
This is the night of our banquet. These are some
of the counselors that I worked with. They are
all amazing people, and I am so glad that I go to
know all of them. We had some pretty good times.
They are all upbeat and positive people. Back LTR
Heather, Keryn, Mim, Regina, Laura, Sayde. Front
Jodi, me


3 comments:
i'm so jealous you got to go to NYC!!! what a cool experience!
Lindsay! It's so good to see you and see how much fun you are having. Hope you are doing great! Miss you.
Jilinda
Hi Lindsey,
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I have to ask...how did you come across it? I worked at Wellspring last year! Were you there last summer and I'm a total goof who doesn't remember? Or did you just happen to land on my Nori's post? I love it there! Haha. Not sure how they get those muffins so good. I'm sure they use applesauce (or another fruit puree) in place of the eggs/butter, but they could also have some magical ingredient! Glad to see you had a good summer at Wellspring. Take care,
Janel
Post a Comment