We finally made it to New York City!
The day was crazy. We woke up at 2 am
and some coach buses picked us up at camp
and we traveled 6 hrs to NYC. We got there
at about 9 am and started our 3 mile morning
walk in central park. The park was pretty,
but different than I had expected! After
we were done I sent my girls off shopping,
and I went with some other counselors to
go shopping. We ate good food, and shopped.
We took the subways to get places, it was good
that I had to girls from Chicago with me,
or I definately would have gotten lost on the subways!
We went to broadway that night to "Grease" which
was awesome! Then it was back on the bus!
We arrived back at camp at 4 am the next morning.
Me at Time Square. There were so many people!
I felt so closed in! Especially with all the buildings.
There was so much energy there though. It was
awesome.
The beginning of "Grease"


2 comments:
hey! I LOVE NYC!! We went there last year and i want to go back so bad!!! it's such a fun place!
i'm jealous! i've never been there! so when are you coming home my dear? we definitely need to catch up and do lunch!
Post a Comment