Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm coming!

Can I just say that life moves too fast? Sheesh! I just barely had my call in February and now I leave in about a month to Ukraine! My days in Idaho are winding down....and I'm headed home next week to stay for 2 1/2 weeks until I leave. I have to say, I don't know if anyone or shall I say any "woman" has had every type of emotion going through you at one time. Scared, excited, nervousness, comfort, uncertainty, happiness, longing, love, and sadness.That is EXACTLY how I feel. As I have talked to the many people about my mission, I have come to the understanding that the Lord puts you where he wants you at the right timing. I know I'm going to miss my family and friends here, but I am grateful that the Lord has given me this opportunity to serve. So... the countdown is starting! I feel like I can finally start that after getting my call almost 5 months ago! :) July 15 will come soon!

3 comments:

the h fam. said...

oh geez, when do you leave?! we haven't done lunch yet....SOOOO let me know asap what your plans are!

BECKY said...

a month is going to go soooooooo fast!

Diana and Jordan said...

I'm so happy for you! I sure do miss you and I know you are going to make a great sister missionary. You have always been a great example to me, thank you. I wish you the best in everything you do and hope you have a wonderful time on your mission! :)