Graduation was awesome, Elder Neil Anderson
spoke at commencement. It was really good. My
Mom and Dad were able to come down, that was
awesome to have them. The past week has been
crazy. Two of my roommates got married the week-
end of graduation, and after their receptions, we
got in the car and started out on the 14 hr drive
to Arizona! It was a LONG drive. We had an
awesome time though. We went cliff jumping,
went to the Grand Canyon, and went to the deer
farms. We slept one night at a wigwam motel. It
rocked. The whole week was crazy! It was so windy
in Arizona. We got pretty good weather on monday
but the rest of the time it was pretty cold. This week
I realized how attached I am to my car and phone....
right before we left for AZ, the clutch went out on my
car, and the night we were sleeping at the wigwams,
I dropped my cell phone in the toilet! That was the same
night I accidentally used the mens restroom in Denny's.
The morning before that I woke up with a sore throat!
Wow. It was actually really funny. My roommates and
I laughed so hard the whole week. We had an awesome
time. We spent time at Tia's house with her family and they
are so awesome.


Here we are at joseph City! her town was
so so small!

Deer farms.... they about mauled us to death
we put quarters in machines to feed them and
they would hear them and about run you over
to get the food

Cliff jumping! this is me jumping and Kim (one
of tia's friends that went with us is standing
behind me. I have never ever felt water that
cold before.

Here we are at jackrabbit- I think part of this
place is on the movie "Cars"

Grand Canyon! It was definately Grand.





3 comments:
Oh my goodness, when you said wigwams I didn't know what you meant, but that's hilarious!!! looks like such a good time.
wow!!! looks like a lot of fun!
Wow, that looks like the BEEEEEEEEEEEST time! (besides the cell phone) :( I LOVE the pictures!!! And I'm soooooo behind on things... CONGRATS ON THE CALL TO SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment