Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good times.

So... as I have been contemplating the HUGE
changes in my life ( 1) graduation (2) Mission. My
thoughts have changed to the past few years of my
life in rexburg! So many good times and so many
awesome people have come in and out of my life.
I am so thankful for the time I have had a BYUI!
Here are a few good times from the past few years!
Enjoy! I love my life by the way.






















































Roommies gave me a foot calendar for
Christmas. Ew. I hate feet














4 comments:

the h fam. said...

oh and you need a picture of me on there!!! ..... AND when are we going to hang out before you leave to such a foreign country?!

Cat Zimmer said...

Hey Linds! So congrats on the mission call- so one of my best friends from home went to the Kiev mish. Let me know if you want to chat with him about it. I will give you his info. I am so proud of you! Are you graduating this April or did you arlready? Visit my blog to answer me if you want. Later

Banta Family said...

Hey girl,
You are so gorgeous! Did you do something different with your hair? Don't worry; you've always been gorgeous; I've just never told you. I am so excited for you that you are graduating! congratulations! Take Care and lets get together some time when you come home.

kira lee said...

wow!!! that icicle picture is crazy, but definitely sums up rexburg weather for ya... so many good times!!!