
I have been called to serve in the Ukraine, Kyiv
Mission! I leave July 15th to the MTC in Provo
to learn the Ukrainian language. My mission is huge!!
It is about 800 by 700 miles and borders the Black
Sea. They are building a temple in Ukraine and
they said it should be finished spring of 2010! So
I will be there when it is dedicated.
This.... is where I am going to be spending the
next 1 1/2 years of my life. How grateful I am
for the Lord's hand in my life. I feel like this
is where I'm supposed to be!!

I opened my call on Friday when I got
home from work! I was so excited! It was
SUCH a neat experience to open my call. How
awesome to have a calling straight from the
prophet. I was so glad to have my family there.
I think my mom almost fell off the couch. Wow.
I will be in the MTC for 3 months learing the language
which means I will make it the Ukraine in mid
October! I am excited to eat Borsch, live by
the sea, be in really humid weather, and especially
to preach the Gospel!!!!!!


7 comments:
congratulations linds!!!! i'm so excited for you!!! you'll have to let me know when your farewell is so i can come down!!!
yay!!! congrats linds!!! thats sooo cool u get to go there!!!
Congrats Lindsey! I am so happy and excited for you! You are going to be a great missionary!
Congratulations!! That is WAY exciting! I'm so happy for you! I know that you'll do well and the Lord will be with you always.
Congrats. That is so exciting. I didn't know you had put your papers in. You are going to do so well. Best wishes!
that is so cool! i'm jealous you get to live in a whole new world! you'll be a great missionary i just know it! :) and we need to do lunch before you take off!!!! call me!
Ahhh! Congratulations Lindsey! You are going to be the best missionary. I love you!
Post a Comment