I'm finally leaving! Utah tonight- MTC tomorrow
morning @ 11:30 am. I am so so excited, but a little
nervous as well. :) I want to just thank everyone for
their love and support with my mission! I have just
been overwhelmed by the love and support from family
and friends. Thank you so much. I'll be sending some pics
from Ukraine and my sister should be
posting some pics every once in a while on the blog to
keep y'all posted! May God bless everyone in their
lives in the next year and a half!
Love,
Sister Lindsey Clark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good luck with everything!
i'm going to miss you linds :(! good luck!
Have a WONDERFUL time. :)
I know it's too late, but I wish you the very best of luck! You will be amazing!
Congratulations! You are going to be an awesome missionary! Have fun and good luck with everything.
Post a Comment