Things have been going pretty steadily crazy as things
always do in school. It's interesting to go away and come
back and see how things have changed and how you
have changed as well. I am back with the Roomies,
which has also been a blast. We went "blotting"
the other night, which is definately a roommate
college crazy thing to do, but you have to understand
the definition which is: purchasing hostess pies (ie. cherry
lemon, apple, or the pie of your choice :) ) and puting
them in the middle of the road at night. When cars
go by and your pie gets hit, you have to run out
in the middle of the road and try to eat your pie
before the next car comes. Um... yes that is potentially
very dangerous, and lets just say that I enjoyed watching
my roommates do it. :P I did have one roommate
eat the whole pie though!

Roomie pics...Sunday we went and saw the Joseph
Smith video at the visitor's center in Idaho Falls.
It was such a gorgeous day.

Gorgeous... what else is there to say? I love the
sunsets in Idaho.

Before school started I took a bunch of my friends
from school up to Star Valley and we hiked to
the Intermitten Spring. It made me realize how
much I appreciated nature. It's hard being cooped
up in a building in classes all day long! It was
so much fun. We hiked then had a BBQ down
in our field. It was just at one day trip but it was
totally worth it.


Charity, me, Tia, Cisily at the top of the spring

5 comments:
Hi Everyone! We changed our blog to francisfamily05.blogspot.com
Kylie Francis
wow! it looks so beautiful!!!
GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!!!!! Oh I hope you have so much fun up in Idaho!
Hey Lindsey, I haven't talked or seen you since probably High School! Hope you don't mind if i blog stalked you from Alicia's. Looks like you are doing awesome and having a lot of fun in life! Question? What did you go to NY for? I would love to visit NY one day, some day.
Jullie (Dana) O.
Hey Girl, How do you like this cold weather and snow? Hope you're doing great. I am tagging you, so check out my blog for more info. take care
Post a Comment