
This past weekend was mother's weekend!!
I am so glad that my mom was able to come down.
It's always good to have "mom" time. I am so
thankful for my mom!! What would we do without
them? We had a super awesome weekend which
included:
-Bedhead Breakfast on saturday with roomies &
moms
-DI Run!!!!!
-Picture Frame Painting....(we definately worked
on our domestic skills this weekend!) I have to say
I probably needed it.
-Fabric shopping for sewing class, I got lucky and had
a pro seamstress with me :) ( my mom of course)
-Dinner at Chuck-o rama with roomies and moms. Very
crowded and expensive, but good company.
-Cary Grant movie nights
-snow.
-Church on sunday and visiting my cousin Kristen's baby
Aarielle. She is super cute. It was awesome and sad
when the moms had to leave. I am so blessed to have
such a wonderful mother.

Picture Frames...

Chuck-o-rama!!!

Bedhead breakfast, that's tia and her mom

and the miss america's of the morning.

9 comments:
what hotties!!! your mom is beautiful! i now know where you get it! i definitely see the resemblance!! so um, what about that lunch date?
Hi! good to run into you. I'll link to you on my sidebar unless you tell me no.
and yes, it's the middle of the night;)
Hey, she looks just like my mom! I am glad you guys had fun. Sorry we couldn't make it.
You are so beautiful!
Oh my goodness you two have got to be the cutest mom/daughter combo ever!
hey! my summer was pretty fun! yeah fall is so nice! How are you doing? how are your classes going?
hi there, this is storme! don't know if you remember me....found you on jullies blog! looks like you're happy and having a lot of fun! talk to you soon i hope!
how fun!!! i always love mother's week!!!
but i must say, i definitley don't miss the rexburg snow!!!
Love the bedhead!
Post a Comment