one of those things you think you will have a
ton of time to do so many things, but uh, it never
happens, and it didn't this Christmas. But... I still had
a great Christmas! The pics should fill ya in a little.
Christmas break included:

Pizza rolls during finals week! (Me and Cis)

Spending New years with these two AMAZING
girls! Katie and Sarah. We spent NY in salt lake. We
went shopping,had fondue NY eve, got a really short
hair cut, and went to the Body World Exhibit. Can I just say
that it was so so awesome! Spending time with these two, and
seeingsuch a cool exhibit about the body was amazing. Being
a health major, I was even intrigued more with everything
that was in the exhibit. It was splendid. Loved it.

Spending time with my nephews! Of course, I
loved that too.

Making Gingerbread houses! Isn't my mom
so talented? I held the walls together... she did
the rest!

We also made candy trains. I helped Clay make
his, and he was eating the gumdrops off the top
right when we finished.

Seeing my good friend Rachelle come home from
her mission! She got back from Concepcion Chile
right before Christmas. It was so good to see her,
and now we are roommies!

Spending time at Ashley's, cutting her hair and
shopping. It probably sounds like I do a lot of shopping :)
I do.

After school started for winter semester, I took
a bunch of friends to Star Valley once again, and
we went on the horse drawn sleigh that dad made,
rode the horse around and went sledding. It was
super fun, and more fun because most of us didn't
have homework yet.




2 comments:
Lindsey! I am alive and well in Salt Lake. Going to school at the U of U and looking at maybe doing physical therapy if I dont get tired of school first. What are you up to nowdays?
I need to get your email so I can add you to my blog.
Post a Comment