Sorry about that last post, It was just a little weird.
My internet broke down while I was posting so I
only got half posted...
Anyway. Thanksgiving was delicious. It was so
good to be home with family and to see old friends
from home. We ate... a lot, of course. Dad shot the
Turkey this year, (as last year) and we kept finding
bullets in the turkey while we were eating. : ) Definately
a treat! We went horsebackriding, and it was freezing!
We went Christmas tree hunting, which was great... Dad
always has to get the "perfect" tree, so we hike to the tallest
tip of the highest mountain usually to get it, and we are
usually half dead by the time we get there. Then we realize
we have to drag it out. It was good this year because Holly
and I carried Clayton ( my nephew) out and the boys got
the tree. My nephews are hillarious! Broden is the littlest
and he is so smiley! Clay is starting to talk more and he
cracks me up. How grateful I am for my many blessings at
this holiday season. For my family and the gospel! We are
so lucky to live in America, for everything that we are able
to enjoy!
Since I haven't posted a while, I should probably share a little
bit about my crazy student life. Student life is always crazy, but
I have had Guitar and Sewing, Kinesiology, and Economics, which both
have kept me quite busy. We had our grand opening at work on Nov 13,
(Rexburg Medical Center) I'm glad that's over. They started
remodeling about 1 1/2 years ago. The building looks beautiful,
and I am still so thankful for the people that I work with. They are
so amazing and caring. I love it. Oh, and I'm graduating next
semester for sure! Wow. I am overwhelmed and don't know
what to do with the next step of my life. There is so much I could
do, but everything will fall into place ( I hope! )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i miss working with you guys :( maybe someday again. i hope you don't move far away when you decide the next step in your life. i guess we don't see each other anyways. which reminds me, we need to get together!
Wow, they finally finished that building LOL! and linds, everything WILL fall into place ;o)
I demand a Christmas post! I want to hear all about your giddy little life.
What classes are you taking this semester?
Loves!
Post a Comment