
Last friday was one of my best days off so far!
The reasons why...
1-we got away from campers and of campus!
2-I ate... a lot...ok so quite a lot considering I am
eating below 10 grams of fat and barely 1000
calories a day! hmmm... It was a delight. Some
of this food buisiness included=Sweet potato french
fries. Loved them. + Ben & Jerry's Coconut layer
ice cream on a waffle cone topped with caramel+
Nori's Strawberry Mango Muffin, which is whole
wheat, vegan, made with molasses honey and
complete deliciousness.
3- we went shopping, I got some new clothes! I
have been wearing the same 10 shirts, they are
getting nasty and smelly. I think I might throw
some away when I get home. Seriously.
4- We went to a movie! I don't think I have been
to a movie theater for quite sometime, considering
I feel like I have been a mountain woman for 5 weeks.
5- The Iron Man Triathalon was in town and we got
to see many people preparing! The winner finished the
race in 8 hours I believe. 3.2 mile swim, 118 mile bike,
and 26 mile run.( those numbers are somewhere around
the ballpark!) It rained horribly on sunday but
they did it!

More sweet potato goodness

this is Sheseidae (Sayde) and Michelle my cool
peeps that I got to hang with on my Day off

This is spa night! This is Bailey. She is an amazing
girl, and is doing so awesome at this program. She is
from California, and we laugh together... a lot! I made
her let me slather her face with that mask stuff

our toes after we were finished with painting!

1 comment:
i bet you SO needed that! looked like it was a really fun night!
Post a Comment