
80's Night! This is at summit meeting. We
surprised all the girls and the couselor's dressed
up and did eighties. I think my girls were a little
surprised that I dressed up! They kept looking
at me weird the whole night! Summit meeting
was good, the 4 week girls got their awards. Their
parents come today-saturday to pick them up to
go home!

Mt baker Hike= 1.8 mile hike up the
mountain! It doesn't look very steep,
but It was!

My girls at the top! we did it!

Somewhere in the middle of the hike we stopped
and waited for some of my campers to catch
up. The flies were horrible! They were seriously
swarming around each of our heads! We needed
some serious fly swatters. Repellant was not
working!

At the beginning of the hike

This is my co-counselor Brittney. She is from
virginia and is a personal trainer here at camp.
She has been awesome to work with, she wasn't
there with me often because she was in the gym
but she was very supportive in all of our problems
we have had to deal with the girls! I get a new co
next monday.


At the top of Mt. Baker! Not anything like the
tetons...

5 comments:
Wow! you are a hot mama!! You need some jellys. The hair is awesome. You should wear it like that all of the time. Maybe you could pick up some guys here at home. I hear that this guy named Lloyd Baker is still single!!! We have the hook-ups. Love you!!!!
Hey you! its diana! i miss you so much and looks like you are having a lot of fun this summer! how are you?!
Hey! my email is dianaymurray@gmail.com give me a quick email and ill tell you what i've been up to and stuff!!! :)
My long lost Sea Breeze! I really don't know how I found your blog, but I'm SO happy I did! Isn't it the best way to keep in touch? So, it looks like you are doing great. I miss you so much! Stop by our blog and say hi when you get the chance!
-Jordan
sweet 80's pic!! you're so cute!! i wish i could come visit you!!
Post a Comment